• Physical Education ~ Injury or Illness


    If your child has injured themselves or is ill and needs to be excused from P.E., please send me a note.  If it is long term injury, please send the doctor's note as well. 

    Students will check in with me and may be sent to Mrs. Ryder, the school nurse, to document their condition.

    The health and safety of our students is our main concern.  If you need to contact me directly, please call (732) 449-3422 ext. 258.  I check messages frequently and I will get return your call as soon as possible.