Dear Parents and Guardians,
IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP! Begin anytime this summer!
We are delighted with the positive response and number of families who have already created accounts with the TenMarks summer math program.
This assessment will have questions that range from easy, on level, and very difficult. Keep in mind that it is designed to determine an individualized program that will meet each child where they are. Therefore, while you can support your young child by reading the questions, don’t coach too much, otherwise the program will continue to have questions that are too difficult.
If you have not had a chance to register, or your child encountered a problem with the username and password, here are step by step directions and important information about the assessment.
1. Visit http://summer.tenmarks.com and sign up. You will create a Family Account under your email, then add your child or children to your account. Please choose the diagnostic option. Please use our Summer Access Code: S14CGE4415.
2. Shortly after registering, you’ll receive an email with access details for your child/ children and for you to monitor his/her progres. Please verify your email address by clicking the link to TenMarks. Please record the login information. You can send the information in an email to email@example.com
3. Your child will receive short diagnostic assessment based on the grade she/he is entering this fall. A pencil and paper will be helpful.
4. The assessment will be automatically graded and TenMarks will create a
personalized program, designed for your child to prepare for the upcoming year.
5. Some students were able to begin the assessment during Technology class, and can log in and continue at home. You can create custom rewards to keep your child motivated – pizza, ice cream, or a trip to the zoo! It’s all up to you!
An hour a week is all it takes for your child to strengthen his/her math skills, and prepare
for the year ahead. The TenMarks Summer Math Program will guide your child through their personalized program, one topic at a time, helping them refresh what they know, and learn what they don’t. Each assignment contains embedded instruction (hints, video lessons, and interventions) to help your child refresh concepts from the past year and prepare for the ones ahead.
To start, visit the URL below to register. Please remember to type in the Access Code.
http://summer.tenmarks.com Summer Access Code: S14CGE4415.
Sincerely, Dineen Seeley