Enrollment and Tuition Program InformationNew to the borough? Exploring the best local school option for your child? Residents and non-residents are welcome to seek out more information about our school.New residents to Sea Girt are encouraged to register students as soon as a deed or rental agreement is secured.Non-residents may call or email to discuss our tuition program.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone number: 732-449-3422 ext. 100Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 4PMSea Girt Elementary School Highlights:
- Sea Girt Elementary School is consistently rated as a top school district in New Jersey for high academic achievement.
- The average class size in Sea Girt Elementary School is 14 students, which allows for all of our students to develop a close relationship with their teachers and peers.
- SGES Teachers are highly qualified in their identified discipline and classroom assistants are fully certified teachers.
- Students in grades Pre-kindergarten - Grade 8 enjoy specials classes that include: Spanish, Art, Music, Media, Physical Education, Health and Social Decision Making.
- SGES challenges all students to reach their highest potential. We offer honors level classes, gifted and talented program, enrichment for all units, supplemental support classes, differentiated instruction across the disciplines.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Lab classes are taught to students in grades 1-5. The new Environmental Stewardship cycle classes for students in grades 5-8 encourages students to focus on sustainable environmental practices such as reducing our carbon footprint, reducing waste, recycling materials, and overall ways in which to improve the quality of our environment.
Last Modified on February 25, 2020