Enrollment and Tuition Program InformationNew to the borough? Exploring the best local school option for your child? Residents and non-residents are welcome to seek out more information about our school.New residents to Sea Girt are encouraged to register students as soon as a deed or rental agreement is secured.Non-residents may call, email or drop in to discuss our tuition program.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone number: 732-449-3422 ext. 100Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 4PM
Sea Girt Elementary School Highlights:
- Sea Girt Elementary School is consistently rated as a top school district in New Jersey for high academic achievement.
- The average class size in Sea Girt Elementary School is 16 students, which allows for all of our students to develop a close relationship with their teachers and peers.
- SGES Teachers are highly qualified in their identified discipline and classroom assistants are fully certified teachers.
- Students in grades Pre-kindergarten - Grade 8 enjoy specials classes that include: Spanish, Art, Music, Media, Physical Education, Health and Social Decision Making.
- SGES challenges all students to reach their highest potential. We offer honors level classes, gifted and talented program, enrichment for all units, supplemental support classes, differentiated instruction across the disciplines.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Lab classes are taught to students in grades 1-8. The new Design Thinking cycle classes for students in grades 5-8 encourages students to identify a real-world concern, problem solve and develop a prototype using our new 3-D printer.